Well, between another long day, finally grocery shopping (first time in 4 weeks!!), and watching the women’s gymnastics team win gold (!!!), I am still pretty exhausted today.
So another pre-determined topic for an easy, breezy post this morning
Angela nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award a few days ago. Thanks so much, Angela, it means a lot!
I know I just did one of these where I told you seven facts about me, but who doesn’t want to know 7 more things about me?
Real quick though, here’s the lowdown on the rules:
Here are the rules:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
1. In honor of the Olympics: My sister and I used to pretend to be U.S. Gymnasts when we were little. She was always Shannon Miller and I switched between Dominique Dawes and Kim Zmeskal.
2. My family is obsessed with the Chicago White Sox. We have a room devoted to White Sox memorbilla in my parents’ house, the picture over my parents’ mantel is not a family portrait, but instead, an arial view of U.S. Cellular from Game 1 of the 2005 World Series (which we were at), and my sister and I named our cats Shoeless Jo and Rae Durham — both girls named after male players.
3. My favorite movie is Remember the Titans, and I even wrote papers about it in high school and college. Zero fun, sir.
4. I have had my current phone longer than any cell phone I’ve ever had. I LOVE getting new phones, so I always got a new phone every year. I’ve had this guy since January of 2011 — that’s a long time for me!
5. I was obsessed with all boy bands in the late 1990′s, early 2000′s, but my alligence was definitely with the Backstreet Boys. I still loved everyone else (‘N SYNC, 98 Degrees, O-Town, BBMak, LFO, etc), but the BSB were my absolute favorite.
6. I used to want to be on the Real World on MTV ONLY so I could go on the Challenges. Let’s be honest, I still want to go on the Challenges, and sometimes pretend I am in a Challenge final when I’m running to help motivate me.
7. This one is a bit different, but we decided on a new song for our first dance for our wedding. For 2ish years, I thought it would be Uncle Kracker’s Smile, but recently, we heard a song that is absolutely perfect. I’ll reveal that one at a later time, but for now, that’s my fact
Now, I nominate:
Jessie @ Jessie Loves to Run
Cinnamon @ Eat, Pray, Tri
Tessa @ Amazing Asset
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance