Hi everyone! We made it through three days, two more to go!
Today is one of those days when I don’t really know what to post — I’m tired and don’t feel like thinking I saw this on Natalie’s blog, so I thought I would partake. Enjoy!
1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
-Go to Greece
- Run another half marathon
- Do a polar plunge (yes, this was on The Bachelor, but I wanted to do it before, it just reminded me)
- Be on a board of a charity
- Pay a lot of things forward <– vague, but trust me
2. List five things you love about yourself.
- My humor (meaning my appreciation for good comedy, not necessarily my own funny-ness)
- My nails (they are long and good for painting)
- My fitness level
- My hair (super low maintenance and I have finally come to terms with it’s natural color)
- My ability to talk to almost anyone
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
-Food tasting for our wedding
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
- beer (if I’m being honest)
- greek yogurt
- brussel sprouts (our favorite veggie because we are weirdos)
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
- Gail Simmons
- Amy Poehler
- Will Arnett (RIP their marriage)
- TJ Lavin
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
Umm none, I don’t like concerts, so I’ll list my five of my favorites in general:
- Eminem (who I did see live)
- Blessid Union of Souls (yep)
- Sister Hazel
- The Fray
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
- Top Chef
- Happy Endings
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
-Be a doctor
- Play in the WNBA (for reals)
- Be married and have a child by 22 (HA)
- Live in Hawaii
- Get a pet (that sounds sad — don’t worry, I got one)
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
- Run another 5k and one other race
- Not stress out about the wedding
- Renovate at least one major room in our house
- Get another dog? (James would wholeheartedly veto this)
- Finish the AFI Top 100 movies list (I need a fun one, right?)
That’s it for tonight, just something quick and fun! Have a great one!