Ok, I’m going to keep this really short because I just finished packing for Dallas, so I want to hang out with my boys a bit before I leave them for the weekend (James is absolutely swamped at work, so he can’t go with me ).
But I am beyond excited to see almost all of my best friends from law school and hang out in a new city. This will definitely be a blast!
My day was pretty normal today with a few highlights:
1. I did Lindsay’s treadmill workout this morning, and it’s no joke. I did the 4.0 rest for only a minute after each one, so it was intense, but I loved it!
2. Our favorite episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air was on (yes, we watch Home Improvement and Fresh Prince every morning while we have breakfast and get ready for work–switching back and forth with Sportscenter), so the day started off right.
3. My day also started off right with oats in a jar, Cocoa Almond edition. So delish.
4. I got lunch from the taco cart outside my work today, and it’s always a highlight. Corn tortillas are the best, for real.
5. I painted my nails a fun hot pink (thanks, Susan, for the polish). This seems like a good Dallas color.
That’s all. Hopefully, I’ll get a chance to post tomorrow night about my travels and Jeff and Brittany’s rehearsal dinner.