One day left, folks! (Folks? That’s a new one). Then it’s the weekend! This has been a long week. It’s the first one in awhile that I haven’t gone back to Indiana, so this week seemed longer than usual.
Today I multiple random thoughts, so perfect time for Tangent Thursday!
1. I miss working being on a running schedule. I sort of hated it during half marathon training because I didn’t want to be forced to run a certain number of days for a certain amount of miles. But now that I’m not on a schedule, I feel like I’m not running enough and I really miss it. I also miss running with James. I know the point of the half was to push myself, but spending that time together was an added awesome bonus.
2. I said it yesterday but I love groceries! My lunch today was so good, super fresh, and cheaper than buying from the local sandwich place. I made a caprese wrap with tomatoes, spinach, fresh basil, mozzarella cheese, and a little balsamic vinegar. It was kind of amazing. I also had some strawberries and honey vanilla greek yogurt for dipping. Perfect!
3. How adorable is this? I’m not a Brandon Jacobs fan, but seriously, this is super cute!
4. I get to hang out with one of my best friends/honorary bridesmaids this weekend. My friend Maggie is coming to Milwaukee this weekend and we are doing brunch and I am beyond pumped to see her!
5. The best part of my day is coming home and having Milo greet me like he hasn’t seen me in years. That dog knows how to make a person feel loved.
7. I looked up some wedding readings today because I figured that would be an easy detail to take care of. Andddd I may have teared up/cried at some of the readings. If I’m already that emotional, this wedding is going to be a disaster
Well, I think I’ve bored you enough for tonight. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and TGIF!