Good morning everyone!
I have a few random things to mention this morning, so it’s time for another addition of Tangent Tuesday!
1. I got my battery charger! Which means I can take plenty of pictures of this guy!
2. I DVR-ed the closing ceremonies on Sunday so I could watch Breaking Bad, so I just watched the Spice Girls performance last night. Umm, I LOVE the Spice Girls! I was rocking out like it was 1997 in here. It was awesome!
3. Speaking of Breaking Bad — anyone watch on Sunday? Holy Sh!t!
4. Speaking of the 90′s, I came across this article at Glamour.com. Although I was a big Saved By The Bell fan (who wasn’t), my sister and I were bigger California Dreams fans. Seriously, anytime I hear “Surf dudes with attitudes…kinda groovy,” I get chills.
5. I am PUMPED to see some of my college friends this weekend and celebrate my best friend’s bridal shower and bachelorette party. Can’t wait to see this girl!
6. I’ve been incorporating Your Shape for Xbox Kinetic into my workout routine, and it is my absolute favorite way to work out right now. I did arm exercises, abs, “run the world,” “wall breakers,” and a boot camp Sunday, and I was in serious pain all day yesterday. It felt great!
7. I get to go to Trader Joe’s tonight to get stuff for my Foodie Pen Pal, and I’m really excited! I’m definitely getting some cookie butter and cocoa almond butter.
8. Another piece of our apartment is coming together — we just got this bench for our bay windows. Love it!
9. I can’t wait for the 2016 Olympics — I know, I know, it’s forever away, but this year’s Olympics were so wonderful, so I’m already psyched for more.
10. I watched four (yes, four) movies from the Top 100 list recently, so some reviews are coming your way soon.
Well, I guess that’s it for now. Happy Tuesday!