Don’t worry, these tangents aren’t all about the election. Only one. Here we go:
1. And by election, it’s really just a voting tangent. And by voting, I mean it’s a tangent about my irrational fear of teenagers. My polling location was at a local high school, and I went to vote around 3 p.m. when all the kids were leaving school. I would just like to say that, yes, I am 26 years old. And yes, I called James so I could be on the phone as I walked through all the HS kids so I wouldn’t have to make eye contact. Yes, I am afraid of teenagers apparently. Oops.
2. How adorable is this guy?
He’s extra snuggly tonight, and apparently, still wanted to play ball when he came to bed. Poor fella.
3. My mom gave me this book to read, and it’s super interesting.
It’s about five different immigrant families in New York in the early 1900′s, and it talks about their cultures and foods and has some recipes. I’m really enjoying it.
4. I need to join a gym. Running only on the weekends now (since we moved out of our apt and have no access to that gym) is not enough. It’s too dark in the mornings and at night during the week — I need a treadmill in my life! Plus, I need to keep running for the Ice Breaker Relay!
5. This is a new-to-me beer in the Leinenkugel’s Autumn variety pack.
This is not an Autumn beer — it’s for sure meant for summer. It’s delicious, but doesn’t flow with the typical Oktoberfests. But come next July, this will be heaven!
6. Watched another movie. 21 Jump Street is awesome. I laughed a lot, I was thoroughly entertained, there is an amazing moment near the end, and when I rewatched portions with James, I said “this is my favorite part” literally four different times. It’s funny, check it out. As always, go see what Staci had to say about it.
7. I’m going to be trying out some crockpot recipes in the next few days since my mexican chicken was such a success, so be on the lookout for those!
That’s it for tonight! See you tomorrow!