Happy May, everyone!
This year sure is flying, huh?
Today I did something I haven’t done since the first week of February — I worked out at 5:30 a.m. I used to work out every weekday morning (except for Friday) at 5:30 a.m. from September until the beginning of February when training started and James wanted to run at night.
Two things about working out early this morning:
1. It’s way lighter out than it was last time I worked out at this hour. Definitely a welcome change.
2. It takes awhile to get into the routine of waking up early to workout–and I’m for sure out of the routine.
My run was not great today. It was only 4 miles, thank god, because I was overheating and still dehydrated. It took me about 4 minutes longer than my average four miles, so needless to say, it was a rough one.
I have a few random things to say, so how about some tangents on this lovely Tuesday?
– This guy was way too cuddly last night, so I didn’t get much sleep
– We are on the final page of our training plan! We started with four pages, and now we are down to one!
– Happy birthday to this girl!
– Interested in seeing Jason Segel be awesome? Check out this review of “The Five Year Engagement”
– I finished my book last night, so a review will be coming soon
– Seriously, how great is this guy?
– I need to figure out my May goals and then I’ll do a post on that (I do monthly, instead of yearly, goals)
– I’ve been engaged for a week!!
Ok, that’s all. Have a great day!